Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Brown

I love the color brown...I wear it, drink it and dress my baby in it almost everyday. Which her grandmas and great grandmas find funny because back in the day you never dressed a baby girl in brown...pink is for girls!

We're having a fun week with my sister visiting from Florida. It's always so nice having family or friends come visit (HINT! HINT!). We've been exploring all Yakima has to offer, which isn't too much, but fall temperatures and seeing mountains are enough for the Floridian.

I took this picture of Olivia yesterday...this is by far my favorite hat! All she needs now is a Starbucks cup and she's officially Washington. Thank you for the cute outfit Aunt Jen!

1 comment:

Julie D. said...

so cute! funny thing...i thought for a second i was on another friend's blog that has a baby boy the same age as olivia....I was like, "why in the world would she dress her baby boy in a hat with a flower on it?" ;) I've got to keep my blogging straight! ha, ha!