Tuesday, December 4, 2007

McCown Christmas Card - Year 1

I love getting Christmas cards with family photos. It's so fun to see how families grow and change every year. I decided this would be a good year to start our tradition of a family photo at Christmas! Our friend and neighbor Josh came over and played photographer - he got some good shots. And I love his camera...hint hint Brian! Olivia was a good sport - she put up with our poking and prodding her to smile and of course delivered. She is smiling and starting to giggle more everyday, it is so cute! Here are some candids!



2 comments:

Happy Hollie said...

I Love these photos!

Wendy Penberthy said...

Jenny!! Hey, it's Wendy! I saw your blog from Hollie's sight, hope it's okay that I'm being nosey looking at your beautiful family! I'm so happy for you, and Olivia is sooooo cute!! Keep the pictures of her coming!! Love, wendy