Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Football Family



Today I am thinking a lot about my family in Florida as that big fat Fay Hurricane circles over them - gotta love livin' in the South y'all!! That picture above is of my nephew Brandon who plays Varsity Football for his High School Providence, in Jacksonville. He is a star athlete and a great student, we are so proud of you Brandon! Here is a story their local news recently did about his coach and the team. It's pretty powerful. Go Stallions!!!


Today I am thankful for my morning walk with Olivia and for the fall like weather!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Cool!!! Brandon made the blog! Sitting here watching the trees sway ferociously and lots of sideways rain....in for a rough night....just got the power back on...for now! Just another August in FL!!!!!Love you! I hope everyone checks out the link for the story on Coach Pete...

Amber said...

I wish we were having fall like weather!