Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthday Trifecta!



Happy Birthday Dad! I love you and am so thankful for you. I wish I could be there to celebrate but since I'm not just know I am thinking of you and want you to know there couldn't be a better dad for this daughter. There aren't enough words to express...You are the best!!





Happy Birthday Jen! You are an awesome friend and sister. Thank you for being real with me and for being such an example to me of what a wife and mother should be. Your strength, sticktoitiveness and sense of humor are qualities I admire so much about you. I wish we were together today, doin' it up at the spa!!(ahhhh..those were the days!) I love you!





Happy Birthday Kendall Jayne. You are a special girl and niece. Thank you for being such a sweet cousin to Olivia! I see so much of you in her everyday. I hope you have the best birthday. I miss you!!

3 comments:

jens3mkc said...

Thanks Jenny!! Kendall and I read this and she looked at me and said" I miss aunt jenny and baby Olivia, can they move closer" We love you!!!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

seriously the most handsome pic of your dad ever!!

Julie D. said...

wow, what a birthday 'day'! happy birthday to all three!