Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Daddy

One of the things I love most about Brian is watching him be a Daddy to our girls. He is such a hands on and helpful dad and I could not raise our kids without him! I'm definitely a better parent because of him and I often tell people that he far supercedes me in this department. He has such a patient and loving spirit but doesn't withhold discipline when it is needed - he typically does this in a much calmer demeanor than I do! After working hard all day he never lacks in energy to come to my rescue, especially with Livi. My favorite part of the day is watching her little face light up when he walks through the door. I feel guilty lately when I don't seem as excited as she does to see him, but there really is a very happy heart behind my tired eyes!

I love you Brian. Thank you for enduring this stage of life with me. You are my rock and I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else!!




3 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

YAY for Brian!! :) And YAY for you Jenny, you ARE an amazing mommy!

The Parsons' blog said...

Very, very cute pictures of your adorable family! I'm glad your girls are blessed with a great dad!

Sandy said...

Precious!!