Monday, March 29, 2010

Ten Months

Still not crawling, but lookin' cute as ever...



(couldn't you just eat those toes!?)


Still only one tooth, but seems to be chewing just fine...cheerios, teething cookies (see above) and just about anything we throw her way!



Obsessed with her baby...it's never too far out of reach

Malory you are an angel.  I love to see you soak in the world around you.  You are developing and changing everyday and it is so fun to watch, I don't want to miss a minute so let's not rush it ok?  I love to see you patty cake and play with your sister, you literally study her every move.  You seem so cool, calm and collected, very different from Olivia at this age.  I know that can change, but so far you seem pretty easy going, just like your daddy.  Thank you for bringing your sweet smile and self to our little family, we would not be the same without you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH man sooooo sweet - that smile of hers kills me! I need some McCown love fest time! Gotta get there soon - can't wait! Hugs friend thanks for all the love on me the past few days it means the world to me!! xoxo

The Parsons' blog said...

Awww... she is so cute. I can't believe she's 10 months!! I mean, that is almost a year!!!??? Wow. It's Ok that she sits. Makes life a little easier for awhile ;). Stella sat until she was 15months old!! HAHAHA that girl. I think it just means they're content. :)

Cherie Baker Vann said...

wow 10 months!!!!! every sassy big sister needs a calm, cool and collected counterpart!! :)