Saturday, April 24, 2010

Almost There!


Thank you to everyone who called, emailed and commented after my earlier post.  I think I was just having "one of those weeks" and I like to keep it real on here! We are currently in day 2 of life sans Brian and are holding pretty strong.  I have to give single parents and military spouses much credit, I couldn't imagine doing this alone, a week seems long enough!



Malory will turn 11 months next week and she is scooting around, propping herself up, but no actual crawls yet.  I checked back to see when Olivia did (thank goodness for the blog for memory!) and it was before she was 9 months.  Of course, I wanted to panic a little but many moms have told me that their kids either crawled late or didn't at all.  She is developing so much everyday...talking, eating (4 teeth!), using a sippy cup, and playing with toys.  I get comments about how mellow she is, but I am slowly seeing her have an opinion and she has no problem raising her voice when she wants her way!  Gotta love those little wills...



1 comment:

The Parsons' blog said...

Oh man, she's cute. And I have to say it's like one of my most favorite moments when they first learn to crawl. They're just all wobbly and cute...sigh...it goes too fast.

Sara

ps - regarding previous post. Hang in there and remember, this too shall pass. My motto that I try to live by is - to find joy each day.
1Thes. 5:16 "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
I constantly remind myself of this verse because there are tough days FOR SURE! But as someone told me once before, the days are long but the years are short. Anyway...hang in there. :)