Thursday, May 13, 2010

Scenes from Seattle




I love this city...I know, it gets a bad rap for being grey and rainy, but boy when the sun shines...or even when it doesn't, there is something so special about it.  I love the green trees, the mountains and of course, the Starbucks on just about every block!  I like that we live close enough so we can visit (pretty frequently lately) and I can get my restaurant, shopping and freeway driving fixes, but it's nice to come back home to our smaller and slower paced town.  I have come to realize that we really have the best of both worlds!


Another Seattle start up and always a stop for me!


We visited the Children's museum!   I loved how hands on it was.. Livi could touch, push buttons (a toddlers dream) and play with everything


Markers, string and scraps of construction paper...nothing fancy but pure fun!


This is brilliant...never lose the caps.  I'm going to ask my handyman hubby to make one for us!


Checking out the zebras at the Woodland Park Zoo...

A "PW green photo" entry Andrea and Sara? :)



"Olivia" the Giraffe, yes we were this close...crazy!


Can't wait to go back, there's always so much to see and do! 

3 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

so pretty and fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Definitely a PW worthy green shot! Love it and LOVE the needle shot too! Gorgeous! That city is calling our names - I can't wait. I miss you terribly but only 53 more days!!!

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

What a fun trip! I didn't have such a lovely time in Seattle, perhaps I should give it a try again! Amazing photos!