Saturday, August 25, 2007

Drywall and Tile and a Breech Baby, Oh My!











There's a lot happening in the McCown household these days....
We've begun (and quite successfully I might add!) a major kitchen remodel, just about finished a bathroom remodel oh and there's that baby coming in 4 weeks...never a dull moment around here!

I guess I should begin with the major and most recent news. Yesterday at my 35 week checkup we discovered that our little girl is sitting upright with her feet in the air! In more medical terms, she's breech or as her daddy says, already rebelling against her parents :-). It seems we have a future gymnast or yoga lover on our hands! I was a little shook up at first, being the new mom that I am, but have come to the realization that if I have to have a C-Section it's all in God's hands. There is a chance that she'll move down in the next few weeks, but if not I will be scheduled around 39 weeks...I'll keep you posted on that.

The kitchen is coming along right on schedule. Tell a contractor your 8 months pregnant and he gets the job done! Brian's grandpa graciously came to do all the electrical this week and they hung the drywall today! It's starting to look like a real room. I've attached some pics so you can see!

Ok, birthing class (Part 2) tomorrow...that could make for some good blogging! Love to all!

No comments: