Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Fun

I love Fall...the leaves, the hot drinks, and football! Growing up a So Cal kid I have vivid memories of perusing pumpkin patches with my shorts on and longing for cooler weather! Washington is a wonder in these months. I love it! Sure, in January I'll be dreaming of the California sunshine but for now I'll bask in the perfectness of the low 60s, grab a latte, put on my puffy vest and stomp some leaves with Livi!

Here are some pictures we took in our backyard this weekend!





3 comments:

Happy Hollie said...

LOVE the picture...second from the top...super happy smile like mommy. Love you girls and miss you.

Kelli said...

Your daughter is so beautiful! Oh how I miss the seasons changing!

The Parsons' blog said...

Love the fall pictures. She's so cute! Oh and I laughed at your comment about "Dog's" wife. I told Sean, if you start looking like him, I guess I'll have to start looking like his wife :) scary.