Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Always Fall For These!!

35 Things about ME

I pulled this from Julie's blog - one of my faves!!

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? yes, but not as much as my husband does

2. Do you own a gun? I do not

3. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? this time of year, Pumpkin Spice all the way!!
4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee

5. Do you do pushups? not in a really long time

6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.

7. Favorite hobby? blogging, walking with Livi

8. Do you have A.D.D? No only room for one of those in our family!

9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Procastination and doubting my decisions and abilities

10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I wish Brian was coming home tonight, How do John and Kate raise eight, I wish I was out with the girls tonight celebrating Tricia's birthday

11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. coffee, crystal light, wine - c'mon, I live in Wine Country, iced pomegranate raspberry green tea with a pump of raspberry syrup

12. Current worry right now? the next president

13. Current hate right now? the coming winter

14. Favorite place to be? my bed after a long day :)

15. Do you like to travel? Yes, I did more before I had a child!

16. What color shirt are you wearing? hot pink

17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? yes!

18. Can you whistle? yes, but the sound is like nails on a chalkboard to me

19. Favorite color? brown

20. If you could would you be a pirate? Yes!! but, only for the fashion...i think an eye patch could look fierce!

21. What song do you sing in the shower? I'm usually talking to Liv who is in her pack n play or just enjoying the minutes of silence

22. Favorite girl's name? Olivia, my runners up were Meredith or Mallory

23. Favorite boy's name? Jonah, Reed, or Dane

24. What's in your pocket right now? no pockets, still in my workout clothes!

25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? Strawberry Shortcake

26. Worst injury? a sharp cupboard handle going through my knee...still have the scar

27. Do you love where you live? learning to love it more and more

28. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3

29. Who is your loudest friend? Hollie Gorsh - HOOOOOLLLLLLAAA!!

30. How many pets do you have? zero

31. Does someone have a crush on you? Hopefully my husband does.

32. What is your Favorite Book? The Bible

33. What's your favorite candy? peach rings (me too Julie!) and Milk Duds at the Movies

34. Favorite Sports Team? USC Trojans - Fight On!!! And now, the WSU Cougars - Go Cougs!!

35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Happy Hollie said...

Loudest?!?! Shut it Sis!

Julie D. said...

yay for peach rings! fun stuff.