Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Headlines and Highlights from our trip so far..

-Buying a ticket on Thursday to leave to LA Saturday...gotta love the spontaneity you can have with being a stay at home mom (thank you Brian!) and having one kid.

-A not so fun last hour on the plane, flying with a walker is way different.

-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BATTLES DEVASTATING WILDFIRES...ahh some things will never change!



-Tanks and flips in mid-November. Never thought I'd appreciate this!



-Seeing Olivia love on my parents



(noticing the food trend?)

-Spending quality time with good friends...I appreciate and miss them so much!!

-Walks outside at the Commons in Calabasas, I think Olivia thought this could be the happiest place on earth. She just ran around and laughed and laughed



Good times!!!

4 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Oh man, I could really go for some Baja and In N out right now! Did you get to see Tricia?

Jenny M. said...

Yes! I saw her and Hol last night. It was so great to spend time together!

She is one happy Newlywed!

Happy Hollie said...

Miss you and Love you!

Julie D. said...

oh i love the commons. missing it. glad you had a great time.