Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pregnancy Part Two

We are so excited to tell everyone that we are adding another McCown to the mix!! That's right folks...we will be the proud parents of two kids under two. I'd be lying if I said that doesn't take my mind in a million different directions when I think about the reality of it, but I am thankful!

Please keep our baby in your prayers as he/she grows! I'll be eager to blog my journey with this one oh and don't worry, I won't let it overshadow our little Livi. She just gets cuter, funnier, smarter and at times more challenging by the day, but I love her to pieces!

Stay tuned for pics from my fun weekend with the girls..Andrea and Jen came up to see me and we had a great time! Andrea took some GREAT pictures of Olivia and our family! I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am for these friends and all they mean to me!

9 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations!!! Don't worry about 2 under 2... it's only crazy for a little while and then they start to entertain each other. Alyssa and Parker are only 19 months apart, and the 3 kids span less than 4 years. If I could do it again, I might even try to make them closer =).

Sandy said...

Congratulations on #2!! You will do fine with 2 under 2!! Hey join my club and have 3 under three, no don't, I don't remember anything that happened the year Michael was born!! I'm so excited for you, Olivia will be a great big sister helper for you!!

The Parsons' blog said...

Congratulations!! SO exciting. I love babies. Olivia and baby #2 will be great friends!

Jayme Solomon said...

Hi! Congrats... We're gong to have 2 kids under 2 as well... I'm not sure if you remember me from FCC... But, I thought that I would say "Hi" anyway.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jenny! I am so excited for you guys! I will be praying for the growth and development of your baby and that you have as smooth as possible pregnancy! Won't be as much resting as you could when you were pregnant with Olivia! Harder to rest when you have a toddler running around!! Excited for you!

Happy Hollie said...

awesome!!!!

Abby and Andrew said...

Oh...how awesome!!! I am so excited to hear how the second pregnany goes. I bet Olivia will be a great big sister :)

Julie D. said...

Congrats, Jenny! yay for TWO!

The Murphy Family said...

Congrats! Thats' so exciting! You'll have to keep us updated on the gender, baby names etc... all those fun things!