Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa and Snow

Wow...it's been a while since my last post. 'Tis the Season! The snow has finally arrived and it is a Winter Wonderland around here. It's definitely feeling A LOT like Christmas (ie. temps in the teens and even below zero at night) and if you know this California girl I tend to act like the bears and hibernate in these months. We have ventured out some and even got to visit Santa at the mall and play in the snow a little. Here are some pics!


She was not too sure about Santa, so I squatted down and propped her up on his lap! You can't even see me!

And a few of Liv in the "know" (AKA Snow)...












The view from my in laws house, this is their street!


California and Cabo here we come!! I am learning to love the snow but I'm looking forward to a little warmth and some family fun!!

4 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

The Santa picture turned out so cute! It has an old vintage look to it, love that. I also love the one of Olivia with her bottle and DVD...she's ready to go. :)

Cherie Baker Vann said...

love it all!!! that is a fab idea to prop behind santa!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

ps If I don't see you on FB or on IM, MERRIEST OF CHRISTMASES, have a fab time in Cabo

Anonymous said...

You don't know me--I just happened upon your adorable blog. I just wanted to share the word about this free blog makeover contest going on right now. Go here to enter: www.designerblogsbyerin.blogspot.com. Not that you need one...I just wanted to spread the word! :)