Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Love My Luckys!



Indulge me a moment...I have to brag about my Lucky Jeans, namely my maternity ones. I think they're pretty much my favorite part of preganancy. I'll admit, they were a little out of the single income, small town budget we try to live by, but that husband of mine he just knows when a little extra change goes a long way. I invested (ahem) bought these when I was about seven months pregnant with Liv and I never looked back. They stretch, sit low and never cease to put a spring in my step! I dug them out today and smiled as I pulled them all the way up! Hello lil Maggie (that's her name on the tag). My bump is happy as can be resting atop that wonderful invention called the elastic waistband (can I get an amen!?). Yes, the bump is officially out there since Bri commented on it last night for the first time. Don't we love it when the men take notice! At least this means I'm transitioning out of the questionable phase and into the yes-you-can-ask-when-I'm-due phase. Ok, ok I'll get around to posting a pic of it one of these days!

3 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

YAY!!! I will have to get the sku number one day.... :) good thing I know people at Lucky :)

The Parsons' blog said...

Money well spent girl! I don't care what they say (husbands ;), investing in nice jeans, whether that be with elastic waists or not ;), it is well worth the money. And just think about how many times you wear them, you are getting your money's worth for sure!! I had a pair of citizens maternity jeans, pretty much lived in them for 9 months.

Oh and yes, all winter babies - good grief. Whose plan was that?? Oh wait, they weren't planned...I guess you can say it was the Lord's plan.

The Murphy Family said...

I am so jealous... I have probably spent double in trying to find comfy maternity jeans- and still hate them all! I only have 8 weeks to go with this pregnancy- my last, so I will have to splurge when the weight is off! :) Your little Liv is adorable!