Thursday, September 10, 2009

Three Years!



Three years ago today Brian and I stood before God and many of you and said our vows. It really seems like many more since we have packed so much into those years, but I wouldn't do it any other way or with anybody else!

I am so thankful for our marriage...it has made me stronger, spritually and emotionally. I've grown and matured in many ways because of my relationship with Brian and I learn how to love him more everyday. He is my best friend and the best father to our girls! I love you so much Brian, thank you for all that you do for our family!

3 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Happy Anniversary! 3 years, 2 kids. You guys are gettin'er done ;) Hope you have a special day and night!!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

HAPPIEST OF ANNIVERSARIES!!! :)

Andrea said...

I miss you sweet friend so much! Our visit the other day was way too brief - I can't wait to get up there! I have loved watching these part 3-4 years unfold - it's been precious and I'm so happy for you and Brian. love you!!!