Saturday, September 26, 2009

Party Pics

This year we celebrated Olivia's birthday in the morning, at the park with some of her little friends, it was simple and fun! We had Starbucks for the adults (of course) and frosted doughnuts and juice for the tots, then let them run it all off, perfect! It was a picturesque Yakima fall day!!


Party time



The birthday girl



It's her party, she can eat what she wants to!

Liv and her buds






Family photos!





It was a happy day for sure!




The party's youngest guest...all smiles for big sister!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I love donuts, juice & starbucks, I would have been one happy party guest! You are so creative!!! You all look great!! Enjoy being two Olivia!!

Happy Hollie said...

Sooo cute. I love you!

The Parsons' blog said...

Cute pictures!! Happy Birthday, Olivia!! I love the ones where she's eating her donut and hanging upside down. She's a fun girl. I can just tell. :)

Andrea said...

Ahhhh Happy Birthday Olivia!!! I can't believe how these years have flown. Perfect party idea at the park!! Miss you.