Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Four Months


My sweet baby is growing fast! Sometimes I wish I could snuggle and rock them forever and if only they bottled that newborn smell...but each new stage is fun!

Last week Malory measured 23 inches and weighed in at 16 pounds! They told me that was "off the charts" for her weight to length ratio...that's dr talk for she's chubby for her height! No matter, we are so glad she is happy and healthy, minus the first cold she currently has. Poor, poor second borns, they get all the germs big siblings bring home!

Mostly, there's this HUGE grin on her face...




or occasionally she can be a bit coy...



Oh yeah, she's got the looks down (and her daddy melting daily!).

3 comments:

jens3mkc said...

so sweet!! I miss your kids dearly!! Oh, and you too!!! love you!!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

love love love.... I am IN love with that chickadee!!

The Parsons' blog said...

So cute! Ava was looking at the pictures with me and she held out her hands to the computer screen to hold her. :) "oh baaaaby" she said.