Thursday, October 22, 2009



I can't imagine a better place to be than at home taking care of my two beauties!! I am so thankful that I have been given such an awesome responsiblity. Even in the midst of sickness, double the diaper changes, and the challenges of their individual stages there is no other place I would rather be than with them. Some days seem a little crazier than the ones before and I'll find myself overwhelmed and tired. "It's just a season" seems to be my theme this year, although I'm sure each new season will bring its own challenges. I read one of my favorite blogs this morning and I love her outlook...it was just what I needed to hear today, "Keep Calm and Carry On". I hope it encourages you too, no matter what stage of life you're in!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I loved reading this today my sweet friend! You are exactly where God wants you and I'm so thankful you're enjoying it amidst the hard days! Love you xoxo

Happy Hollie said...

Love it Jenny! What a great picture too. So precious. Love you.

Abby and Andrew said...

Oh Jen, I am right there with you friend!! You are doing an amazing job with your sweet ones! Great picture and thanks for the encouragement!! Love to you!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

you are such a great mommy Jenny!!! :)

The Parsons' blog said...

I hear you LOUD and clear. Some days are so hard and you have to make the choice to enjoy it. Keep up the good work!