Monday, October 26, 2009

"Punky" Patch

That's "Pumpkin" for those of you who don't speak two year old! We went to a local patch this weekend for some fall fun, I think the pictures will speak for themselves...


A beautiful fall foliage shot to entice my friend Andrea to visit us soon!!


They were shooting pumpkins out of a cannon...really, I don't make this stuff up!


Our newest lil' punkin, taking it all in!


mmmm...Pumpkin donuts for lunch? what kind of mom allows that, nope not me!




We attempted the maze...



Livi led the way!


We took a few home to carve


Definitely not in LA anymore!!


The End!

4 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

So cute!!!!!!!!!!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

no, you are DEFINITELY not in LaLa Land anymore! But good :) hahaha (not that I don't miss you...) I love the pics!!!

Happy Hollie said...

LOve it...what a cute family. can't wait to love on all you girls!

Andrea said...

sooooo cute and yes I'm dying to get up there but our plans are still up in the air :(. I'll be there soon don't you worry your pretty little head!! Cute "buttoned" pants too! LOL. Love you all and miss you my friend!!!