Monday, November 16, 2009

Malory's Milestones

The past month has proved to be a busy one for our littlest one. She is growing fast!



Two weeks ago she rolled over from her back to her tummy. It was so funny because we totally missed the first time she did it...always chasing that busy toddler of ours! But we managed to get the second or third time on camera.

She's also recently had her first foods...cereal sometimes with banana, just once a day for now. Yummy! She takes it like a champ, just like her sis did.



It's hard to believe she'll turn six months in less than a two weeks. She's almost sitting up without help and after helping to care for my friends one year old this past weekend, I'm bracing myself for the crawling stage, should be fun!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

sooooo sweet Jenny! I can't believe she's going to be 6 months oh my goodness and that sweet smile of hers melts my heart! Love you!!! xoxo