Monday, November 9, 2009

Thankful...


Even though I try to be thankful MOST of the time, I am always reminded at this time of year for the blessings in my life. I feel so blessed to have some wonderful friends! These girls are two of my favorites...

Hollie and Trish and I were, at one time, attached at the hip! Trish and I have been friends since college and she was my roommate for three years before I moved here and Hollie, her and I were constantly together - hanging out, vacationing, laughing in the good times and even crying during some hard trials! We were reunited this weekend and it was a blast. Something about these two...we live far but they are always near in my heart and when we're together it feels like we pick up right where we left off!


One of my faves!


Morning coffee together...just like the old days!


See Tricia's cute almost six month pregnant belly? Can't wait to see that 'lil boy!

Love you girls...THANK you for making the trip. It means more to me than you'll ever know!

4 comments:

Happy Hollie said...

Love Love Love you and our time together! Holla!

Laura said...

Well if Tricia isn't the cutest pregnant girl ever?!

The Parsons' blog said...

Love the pictures. I think my favorite is the one of you all in the morning which includes your CUTE children. I can't stand how cute Olivia looks!! So glad you all had a fun time. It's a treat to spend time with good friends.

Abby and Andrew said...

What a blessing dear old friends are!!! It's so nice to see girls from home :) I know I am looking forward to Amanda and Becky visiting soon!!! You three look great and I'm so glad you had a great visit :)