Friday, January 22, 2010

Brownies and Hair Gel

Kinda sounds like a bad 80s movie...nope, just a few happenings in the life of Livi.



Deep concentration..or I could not get her to look at the camera!



Tada! This is right when I offered her a lick of the batter to which she replied, "NO! It has raw eggs in it!"



Then there was hair gel...I'll let the pictures do the talking. Word to the wise, when there's too much quiet in the house, it almost always means trouble!









And just so we end things on a positive note...

3 comments:

Rick said...

Just happened to check your blog when I clicked "next blog." Adorable looking child. Hang on to her - they do grow up. My three daughters did. I miss them very much.

Andrea said...

SO cute Jen - that Olivia she knows what she wants when she wants it - haha! i LOVE the pic at the end :) Love you and thanks for my text yesterday you're the best!!!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

she is hilarious!!! I love her! I can hardly wait to introduce her to even more things to get her into trouble with hahahhahhaha