Monday, January 11, 2010

Gami's Here!



This week my mom is visiting...we sure love when she does! Somehow the house gets a little cleaner, the laundry piles magically get folded and put away and I get a some much needed rest. I even got to go see a movie with a friend, a late birthday present, and I got a lovely evening out with my man...wore lipstick, earrings and all!


Liv trying out Gami's glasses and cel




Playing with Mal...





You never appreciate your parents more than when you live far from them. I treasure these times so much, especially that my girls get time with grandma. Now that both my grandmas are gone, I know how special it really is!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm so glad your mama got to come for a visit - thank you Lord! I'm sure you had a wonderful time and that you at least got to take a couple naps :). Hugs me!