Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happenings at our house

We have had an unbelieveably mild winter (sorry to all my midwest and east coast readers)...no complaints here.  The sun has been shining and the temps hovering around 50 (still brr to you Cali's but here that is Spring) so we've taken some walks


Olivia hasn't been giving me many smiles for the camera lately, so I had to jump at the chance!  This was the happy before shot, after the walk not so much, but we finished!



Sweet Malory is turning 9 months this week.  She weighs 20 lbs and her first tooth just broke through.  Her milestones are little later than O's were, probably because she was born a whole month early.  She is not crawling yet, but as a seasoned mom now (ahem), I know that mobility means much more work, so I am happy to delay that!


Last week we celebrated Brian's grandparents 58th Anniversary, here's a picture of the happy couple...



We love them !!


And here we are...3 years down


only 55 more to catch up! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my so sweet - your daughters are so gorgeous and so precious Jenny and I know God is molding their hearts to be just as precious and beautiful as their sweet faces. 3 years.....how is it possible that we were planning that wedding that long ago?????? Love you and miss you!

Julie D. said...

Gosh, those are great pictures. All of them. beautiful, beautiful girls.

Happy Hollie said...

These pictures are so great. I love you.