Monday, October 11, 2010

Fair fun

The fair is a BIG deal in this town...think Academy Awards LA (well, not quite, but you get the picture!).  It's advertised for weeks and weeks and it really is all the rage.  I've noticed it's the first thing you get asked, "Have you gone to the fair"? - by your doctor, your barista, your hairdresser!  Wow, I guess I have been missing out the last 4 years!

It was fun to take our girls...here are some highlights!


Livi practicing on the pretend pony.  She was a little hesitant to go on the real thing!


Our little fearless one...first fair, first pony ride, no problem!  "Pony" she kept saying and "soft" as she pet it!


getting closer...


Success!!


Micah and Liv checking out the bunnies...gotta love it!


Next up..baby chicks and should I be worried?  Isn't 3 a little too young even for this generation ;)



First fair ride...vrrooom!!

Not pictured events...my first elephant ear and a covered wagon ride.  I never thought I'd be typing or knowing about those things.  Fun stuff!!

1 comment:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

OMG!! heheehhehe just kidding :) that is the CUTEST pic ever!!