Monday, November 1, 2010

More fall

It's been a busy few weeks...


Aunt Shanny came from Florida!!  It was such a special time...I love my sister and miss her more than ever!

We did a lot of shopping, laughing, eating out...I even got to see a movie, in the theater (can't even remember the last time I did that).  It was a girly one, even better with your sister :).  There is such a comfort and ease being with your family.  The timing of her trip was perfect and I tried to soak up every minute...we even kicked Brian downstairs so we could lay in bed and laugh and watch HGTV!  Bliss, I tell ya.

We took her to a "real" pumpkin patch.  First stop...



the warm, fresh pumpkin donuts...there are no words, just drool



there were lots of cool antique looking props that made for good photo opps...can you tell we read a lot of Dr Seuss around here?


Family photo in the orchard


Corn Maze!!





The cutest pumpkin in the patch!!




Thanks for coming sis..I know it was a big sacrifice for you!!  It meant so much to me and my family.        WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny...these are great photos! Looks like it was a great visit with your sister.