Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

I've been in a reflective/senitmental mood lately - maybe it's the holidays that does it to me or that I'm far from home, family and friends, or being a new mom! Brian mentioned last night that I had seemed more "sensitive" lately, I acknowledged that, and apologized explaining that I'm still adjusting to life here - I know a lot of you can relate!

On a more positive note, Brian and I are very thankful for each other and for the beautiful baby girl that God has blessed us with. Already in her two months of life we have loved to watch her grow, gurgle and smile at us everyday! I never could've imagined this kind of love.

We are also thankful for you, our family and friends, here and everywhere. I hope this Thanksgiving finds you healthy, happy and enjoying time with ones you love! Don't take it for granted! Love to you all!

1 comment:

Happy Hollie said...

I love you Jen! Life is full of changes but praise the Lord for the way he has blest you and provided for you. Tricia and i have had some Jenny moments lately. I love you and miss you.