Friday, December 7, 2007

O Christmas Tree!






We had fun picking out our tree the other night. The trees up here are so fresh, our house smells so good. We went to a lot near our house with our next door neighbors, Josh, Addy and Bryon. Olivia slept through it - we're excited for next year when she'll be toddling around and we can go cut our own like REAL Northwesterners do (right Jen!?).

Anyway, I decorated while Olivia sat peacefully watching me. I'm sure you all can attest to this being the one and only year for a while that this will be a pleasureable process. Next year the ornaments will be moved halfway up! Christmas is finally feeling in full swing to me - trees up, cards are getting addressed and I started my shopping. I always kick myself for not doing it gradually over the year, but then again there's something about the hustle and bustle that I enjoy too. I've always worked better under pressure :-).

1 comment:

Amber said...

Your tree is so Pretty as is your baby girl!