Friday, December 21, 2007

Olivia - 3 Months



Olivia will turn three months old on Christmas Eve - time flies when you're having fun (or sleeping less!). I'm so excited to see her change everyday and to experience such love. She is such a happy and easy going baby (must get that from her dad!) - she smiles constantly and is even telling us what seems to be a lot on her mind!

Christmas will be in Washington this year (our first and maybe even a white one). My parents arrive on Sunday, I can hardly wait!! The cards are out (thanks Andrea - tobeinvited.com!), the baking is done, presents are just about bought (and wrapped and shipped, let me know Jen!), but most important Brian and I reflect on what means most to our family and that is the birth of our Lord and Savior. Take time this busy season to slow down, and spend time with the ones you love!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: