Friday, February 22, 2008

Five Months and Winter's gone so walks are on!


Olivia turns five months old on Sunday. She grows cuter, smarter and more fun by the day. She holds her head up pretty well, she rolls over, I think she's getting some teeth because she chews EVERYTHING, she loves her JUMPEROO, she's not too sure about pears, she laughs really heartily, she loves people and is super social with just about everybody, and she still doesn't sleep through the night (oh well, we can't have it all). I'm still in awe that I'm her mommy and remind myself each day how thankful I am for a healthy and thriving girl.



The weather is still sorta chilly (high 40s-50s) but the sun has been shining so we've started walking this week. It's felt so good to get outside, get moving and breathe the fresh air. Olivia loves it too...there's lots of world out there for her to take in. We usually go with our friend and neighbor Jill. Having a friend helps keep me motivated and having someone to talk to makes the time go by so fast. We may have some more winter to come, but I think the worst is behind us!

2 comments:

Summer Martin said...

She looks so much like Kendall!! She is so precious! Love you and miss you!

Abby and Andrew said...

Hey chickie :)

I know...I wish we were closer so they could be best friends :) Olivia is too too precious. I bet you are having such a great time with her. They are so much fun!!!