Wednesday, February 6, 2008

WE'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Three weeks, many meals, memories, milestones, malls (of course!), oh and a mountain pass ride home, we made it! We had to extend our trip back until Monday because of the status of Snoqualmie Pass - it's how we get back from Seattle and had been closed due to snow and avalanches (seriously) all week. There was a record of 6 feet of snowfall in six days. Olivia was so happy to see her daddy, she locked eyes with him right away and hasn't stopped smiling since. I was sad to say goodbye to everyone but know this is my home now and I was anxious to see Brian! He did lots of home improvements while we were gone, I'll save those for a later post. We couldn't have asked for a better trip! Click the image below for a slideshow recap!




3 comments:

Julie D. said...

so cute, jenny! I just want to reach through the computer and pinch Olivia's cheeks. She is so stinkin cute. Glad you had such a great time! Check out my blog for what connor said before bed tonight...you will appreciate it!
love ya!
julie

Abby and Andrew said...

Yippee!!! I missed your updates :) It would be so cute if our girls could be friends...they are 2 or 3 days apart. Then we could be mom buddies and do all the fun outings together. Funny we are both not in LA anymore :) Glad you had a great trip. Welcome home.

Happy Hollie said...

I miss you already.
loved the pictures.