Friday, April 25, 2008

Four Things - Fun for a Friday

My friend recently sent me an email titled "Four Things". I decided to post my answers here and then "tag" four of my Blogger friends to do it on their blogs! Here goes..

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no
particular order. The directions are at the end.

1. Four jobs I have had in my life:
Laura Ashley, J. Crew, California Pizza Kitchen, The WB Network

2. Four places I have lived:
Pacific Palisades,Ca, Woodland Hills, Ca, Valencia, Ca, Yakima, Wa

3. Four TV Shows that I watch:
American Idol, The Office, Jon and Kate Plus Eight, One Tree Hill

4. Four places I have been:
England, Hawaii, Florida, Carribean

5. Four blogs I read regularly:
Hollie's, Abby's, Kelli's, Sara's

6. Four of my favorite foods:
Mexican, BBQ Chicken Salad, Pizza, Golden Spoon frozen yogurt

7. Four places i would rather be right now:
The Beach, My Parent's House, Valencia, The Spa

8. Four friends that I think will respond:
Hollie, Abby, Kelli, Sara

9. Four things I look forward to in the next year:
Olivia's 1st birthday, visits to California, Tricia's wedding, Kauai

Now I tag Hollie, Abby, Kelli E. and Sara to do this on their blogs!!!

1 comment:

DJ TRAX said...

OK, you tagged Kauai so here you go, some great video clips and some good links and listings at GoKauai.com and if any one might be getting married on Kauai, you will find your best choice for a Kauai wedding DJ here. Safe surfing and all the best for life, travels, and taking good care of all the children. ALOHA.