Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Fun!

On Saturday we walked in the March of Dimes "March for Babies", thank you so much to everybody who supported me in this - I was the top fundraiser for my MOMS Club team! It was a great way to support a worthy cause. Olivia wasn't such a happy camper, but she pushed through and we made it the whole 6 miles!

Gettin' ready to walk!



This was pre-meltdown...funny how before you have children you picture these lovely walks with your husband and children, him pushing, you gazing at the scenery around you. Oh we were so not this family that day, but I was determined to finish!!



Me and my friend Sabin, she is such an encouragement to me as a new mom!!!




Sunday, I was feeling a little stir crazy and hadn't left Yakima for a few months, so we hopped in the car and went to North Bend. There's a good outlet mall there (holla!) and we visited Snoqualmie Falls. It is a site to see - twice as tall as Niagra Falls! We had a fun day as a family, we needed it!



The Falls! There's a beautiful Lodge and Spa overlooking, we got a brochure and I gave Brian lots of hints (wink! wink!)



My husband has lost about 15 pounds and beginning Week 3 of bootcamp. You're almost halfway done Brian and lookin' so good (his pants are saggin'!). I'm so proud of you!!

1 comment:

Happy Hollie said...

Girl you look so pretty!!!! I miss you. Thanks for calling. It makes me miss you even more but i love how we so easily pick things up! Can't wait to see you.