Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Mother's Day!



I had THE best weekend in Seattle for Mother's Day! Brian took us to The W Hotel, Downtown Seattle for a weekend of all my faves - spending time together, being in the big city, shopping, eating out and a stay at my favorite hotel, complete with the Mother's Day perks, Bliss Spa body products and champagne! It was a wonderful time!!

Bliss is the Best!




The Bear they left in the room for O!



It's a long way down...we were on the 26th floor



Daddy's girl




Mini-me in the making



View of Alki...a typical gray Seattle day!



Thank you Brian for such a great weekend! I Love You!

4 comments:

Happy Hollie said...

i love it! So fun!

The Parsons' blog said...

Now that's the way to celebrate Mother's Day for sure :) It looked and sounded like it was so much fun!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

HAPPY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY!! Couldn't happen to a nicer gal!

Julie D. said...

how fun. that looks like the perfect weekend!