Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Poor Unremarkable Quirks

This is the week of tags...fun! And I have no way of connecting my camera to the computer in Cali, so it's all words this week!! Leigh tagged me...here are the rules:

* Link the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules in your blog.
* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
* Tag six bloggers by linking them. (They shall be "it")

So here we go:

1. I can't stand anything "messy" on my bed!! This would include...shoes, suitcases, baby spit up (as of late), and any other foreign objects that don't belong on a bed! Don't remind me of bacteria, and bed mites - what I don't know won't hurt me!

2. I fear all things high rise - pants, roller coasters, buildings...well, except the Space Needle, that was cool and the 26th floor of the W hotel. But that's it!! I will never sky dive, bungie jump or hang glide, more power to all of you that would.

3. I am addicted to the internet. AMEN Leigh! I love email, IM, blogs, Facebook, websites, and all things .com. It really could be a deadly sin in my book.

4. I love facts and the more random they are the better I retain them. I try and watch Jeopardy as much as possible and at least one out of every time it's on I shock my husband with an answer...a really good one. I love being better than him at SOMETHING.

5. I really don't like Olives and how ironic that it's my daughter's nickname. Seriously, it is my least favorite food and I've tried countless times to enjoy them. Black, green, Greek or Spanish, if I was stranded somewhere and it was all that was left to eat, I'd rather starve.

6. Lip gloss, stick, or balm are never far out of my reach. I think I own at least 10 varities and there is one in many a pocket or purse in my house.

There it is; there I am. I'm tagging the following: Tami, Julie P., Julie D., Michelle, Cherie, and ALL OF YOU...I'd love to read your responses!!

2 comments:

Leigh Purtill said...

LOVE #5! With your love of Mexican food, I would think you'd totally be into Spanish olives! :) Hope you're enjoying LA!!!!

michelle said...

ok, I did it!!! It took me a while to think of 6, but . . . there they are!!!