Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nine Months



Olivia turned nine months old yesterday...that is crazy to me! The months just keep flying by! I take her for her check up tomorrow, I can hardly wait to see how she's grown. She is crawling all over the place and pulling herself up every chance she gets. She still only has two teeth but somehow manages to eat just about anything (see popsicle pics below), some of her favorites are avocado, toast, cheerios and string cheese. Her dad likes to sneak in the REAL good stuff - waffles with syrup and pop through a straw (that's what they call soda in Washington, still can't get used to that one!).

Yesterday I took her swimming for the first time. She was hesitant when we stepped in, part of that was that it was a little cold, but once she got used to it and figured out that she could scoot from the edge into the water, there was no stopping her.

Here's a short video...sorry I had the camera turned the wrong way, but you get the idea. That is my friend/neighbor Jill...she has the pool!!



She did not like this floatie thing...lately, she doesn't like anything that confines her!



Nothin' like a popsicle to top off a pool day!



2 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

oh my word....she's amazing!!!

Julie D. said...

those are the cutest pics!! nothin like the first dip in the pool! And you'll get used to the 'pop' thing...i give it one, maybe two years and you'll be interchanging soda and pop with out even thinking. Ryan makes fun of me when I say pop now because I used to make fun of it! Connor even uses both! ;)