Monday, June 23, 2008

Steve Tyrell



Saturday night Steve Tyrell came to Yakima! Most of you would know his songs from the Father of the Bride movies ("The Way You Look Tonight") I was really excited that he would come here of all places. I had seen him two previous times in LA - at the Catalina Club in Hollywood and the Canyon Club in Agoura and he was great..this time was no exception. And thanks to my friend Jill, we got VIP passes to sit front row and then meet him backstage afterwards. He was so nice. I told him to say hi to the Valley for me (He lives there)!

It was a fun girls night for Debbie, Grandma, Jill and Me! An exciting concert for our small town. Here are some more pics:

Before the show:



Jill, Me and Steve:

2 comments:

Happy Hollie said...

Hello Hot Mama!!!! Dang girl!

Amber said...

Ok, so I'm jealous! I love Steve Tyrell. I own all his cd's. Madison even likes listening to him when "she wants to relax."