Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cooool Cousins!

Our trip has been really fun (and of course a little eventful) so far! It has been so fun to see Livi hang with her "big" cousins, my nephews. I can't believe what handsome men they've grown up to be. I look at them and remember when they were Olivia's age! Now they are all adult-ish with facial hair, deep voices, and prom dates (Brandon goes next weekend...ahhhhh!). Most of all they are so kind and love to hang with their baby cousin. Here are some cute pics, some of you will gasp as you "remember them when..."!



Kyle (14 next week) and Brandon (17)



Liv "helping" Brandon with his homework - the two red heads of our fam!


Kyle playin' with Livi in the bath

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens.....i cannot believe how old they are - I feel like it was yesterday when we hung out with them at Disney World AND Disneyland - both coasts! Wow! Hugs to everyone for me - glad you're having fun!!!