Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break

in Florida, I mean how cliche can we be...

Tomorrow we will be here...



Seeing them...



My family in Florida!

Brian has some business to do down South y'all, so we are going along for the ride!

I am very excited as I have not seen my sis in almost a year and a half. My BIL and nephews have never met Livi...this will be one fun reunion! And the sunshine and warm temps are in order for these frosty Northwesterners, altho lately we have had some wonderful weather!

I may post a pic or two during our time there, if not see y'all in a week and a half! I'm practicing my southern accent...I sure love those parts, the people are way too friendly. I'm so overdue for a visit! It'll be a long day of travel tomorrow but we gotta do what we gotta do, hopefully our little tot will cooperate, say a prayer for us!

Jacksonville here we come!!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Have a blast and enjoy the weather!!!

The Parsons' blog said...

I'm going to try not to be jealous...but secretly I am. Have so much fun!! Warm weather by the beach, yep that sounds pretty good!

Happy Hollie said...

Have so much fun Sis!

Anonymous said...

have fun love - i forgot when we talked yesterday that you were leaving today!! Give my love to your sis and the fam - especially your nephew!! I still remember when he held my hand at disneyland....so darn cute and now he's all grown up!! Miss you!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

secretly I'm jealous too!! have a fab time, will pray your trip goes smoothly! Just remember diapers - Oprah (I know, I actually watched it the other day) had this funny thing on the truth about being a mom. This mom forgot diapers on the plane, and had the stewardess get her a maxi pad and some cloth napkins from first class! BAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAA :) Yeah, you can laugh when something like that happens to ME! HA