Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Grandma came!

My mom visited (rescued) us while Brian had to travel to Alaska for a few days. It is always so great to have her here, she is such a huge help. Especially now that I am carrying around this ever-lovin'(growing) belly...I am trying not to complain, I really do love being pregnant it just becomes really hard and sometimes painful at this point even in doing just the daily tasks - getting out of bed, drive thru banking (random - but that was a tough task today), picking up my daughter. Anyway, here are some cute shots of Liv and her "mama" (she doesn't have the "G" sound down yet).






Thanks for coming mom, hurry back!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooo sweet! I'm so glad she was able to come visit....I bet she loved the bathroom!! xoxo

Cherie Baker Vann said...

oh so sweet! OK, but I'm confessing... every picture I kept looking past them at... OUR MIRRORS!!! :) ok back to the people.. hehehehe

Sandy said...

Love the pictures!! Tell your mom hi! Olivia is so adorable and your mom is as usual gorgeous!!

The Parsons' blog said...

So glad Grandma could visit. Grandma's are the BEST!!!