Sunday, July 26, 2009

Life Lately



I have been a little absent from the blog world lately. It seems like I blink and the weeks just pass me by. Our summer has been fun - full of sun, family visits, trips to the park, picnics and barbeques in the backyard and just enjoying being together. I truly appreciate the summer months now. Even though I find myself longing for fall when the temperatures really soar, I know I have to soak it in while I can!


First matching outfits...I'm not so into the matchy matchy but gotta do it once in a while


Daddy and Malory


Isn't she lovely??

2 comments:

Happy Hollie said...

Love the family picture. You guys lok great. i miss you!

The Parsons' blog said...

What a great family photo!! Your girls are so cute. Matching outfits are cute when they're little, but when Olivia's 12 and Malory is 10ish, it's not so cute ;)