Thursday, July 30, 2009

Two Months



Malory turned two months old on Tuesday! She is a growing girl.

Height - 22 inches (she was 19 1/4 at birth)
Weight - 12 lbs 9oz (she was 6 lbs 9 oz at birth)

She is doing what she is supposed to do and doctor says everything looks perfect. She smiles at us a lot and likes to watch and listen to her big sis, who is very helpful and nurturing I might add! One of her little tear ducts is still clogged, but should open up by about six months. She also definitely wants her needs met. Some evenings are challenging as she cries more than I remember Olivia at this age, but this too shall pass right? I know they grow up so fast, so all the swaying, rocking and holding doesn't bother me. I am thankful she is thriving and that we are adapting as a family of four. I really can't imagine life without her!

No comments: