Thursday, July 16, 2009

Malory's Birth Announcement



I know most of you who read this probably received one in the mail or saw it on Facebook but since I blog the memories of my kids I had to post this here too. This announcement was done by my amazing friend Andrea. Her friendship is such a blessing in my life. For years I encouraged her to start a business using her many talents. At first we didn't know what it would turn out to be (since she really is good at that many things!)...event planning, stationary, etc? So here she is years later busy as ever designing all things paper - invites for every occasion, announcements, etc and her business is growing rapidly (DUH!). Ok, shameless plug over.

Andrea you never cease to amaze me in anything you create. Thank you again for another great paper good :) The milestones of our life just can't be publicized with out you...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow - you know how to make a girl cry! I love you to pieces and it's my priviledge and honor to create anything for you (biz or no biz)! Your wedding was my first and will always be extra special - I am honored. God is soo good to me! I love you friend!!! Now I'm praying I launch my website in August so I guess I'll be coming to you for advertisement!! Hugs, me

The Parsons' blog said...

They turned out SO GREAT. It helps too that you have some cute girls ;)! Ava carried hers around and said baaaaaaby, baaaaaaby a million times.