Friday, August 14, 2009

Two Years...

and 175 posts later. Wow. I don't have the sticktuitiveness to a particular "thing" that I always wish I had, I guess this has stuck, I finally found my niche. My first post (click HERE) was written two years ago, tomorrow actually. I can't believe it...two years gone by, two babies had, two more years of marriage and two years of growth. I definitely was a different person, in many ways, those two short years ago.

It is very humbling to know that there are people out there interested to read the happenings of our life - our little family in our little town. I always wanted to document this time and never knew what that would look like. It's my take on our family album, like a live scrapbook, that I get to share with you regularly.

So thanks...for all the comments, support and encouraging things you say. Keep em coming and here's to the next two years!

Happy Blog-a-versary!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Blogiversary! I just realized that my 3rd is next week. Keep writing!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

HAPPY BLOGVERSARY!!! :) I think mine is coming up too, thanks to YOU!

Julie D. said...

cheers!