Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Brrrr...

Baby it's cold outside! In the last week or so the temps have dipped low, but it's been clear blue skies and pretty sunny for these parts at this time of year. Night before last Old Man winter paid a little visit and we got more of the white stuff. This is my fourth winter in Yakima and I have to say the season is starting to grow on me. If you've known me any length of time, you know that I have definitely come a long way in admitting that!! Next month, January, will be my biggest hurdle...it is so long and can be very dark and dreary, but then comes February, that breeze of a month and then it's smooth sailing from there. But we'll make the best of it while it's here and oh, snow makes for some good photos!!


All bundled up!



Wearing all these winter layers is a balancing act!



Good thing snow is a soft landing...



Yes, that's an ax...no comment!



Andrea said this is the "money shot"...that's photog talk for a good pic I think? I take that as a big compliment from her!

Oh this camera is going to be too fun!

3 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Ummm...hello!!! I love the last one and the coloring of it - do you have photoshop?? Good work, Jenny! Cameras are SOOOOOOO fun but it's unfortunate that all the fun "camera" things cost lots and lots of $$$$...sigh...

Jenny M. said...

Thanks!! No, Andrea tinted it for me, but I really want to get it!! Yes, I can tell this is going to be an expensive hobby!

Andrea said...

Love love love the money shot :). Wat to go girl!!