Monday, December 21, 2009

First Haircut

About a week or so ago, I took my two small (and sickish) children out in the freezing cold...(why I pick such a time to do these things, who knows), as I was saying, we ventured out to cut those precious curls belonging to my beloved red head!


She sat very patiently soaking it all in...oh and bribes come in handy!



It still amazes me that I have a red curly haired girl...crazy genes!



Almost done!



Ok, this one was taken with my cel, so the quality isn't great, but the expression is priceless! She did not want to show off the new do..



I think some women would pay big bucks for this!!



Hopefully some day she'll appreciate how unique it is...

Another milestone marked off the list and a little baggy of baby hair put away for the memory!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Hope you are all feeling better. And yes...many many women would pay huge amounts of money for what Livi has! :)

The Parsons' blog said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure people DO pay big bucks for that hair! Adorable. And sometimes bribes are the way to go ;)

Anonymous said...

sooo cute and oh those red curls! someday she'll appreciate it!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

Todd would LOVE it if my hair was that color. Tell her that. HAHAHAHAHAH :) Looks great!!