Sunday, December 13, 2009

Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time!



I love Christmas! The sights, the sounds and the smells. It is especially fun to have children to share it with now and see the excitement in their eyes. Olivia is following in my Christmas-loving footsteps and I am looking forward to starting traditions with our family. This year we are staying home and hoping for a white Christmas! I do miss my family and friends far away, but I know we are near in our hearts.

In the hustle and bustle of this Season we rejoice in our many blessings and are especially grateful for the Peace in our hearts!

We wish you a Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

beautiful Jenny dear!!! :) love this post!

The Parsons' blog said...

I agree, Christmas is the best, everything about it. I hate how it goes by so fast. I LOVE your tree and your tree topper. I might have to make me one of them things :)

ps - yes, Tricia is ridiculous for thinking she's scary in those pictures and i'm so glad you could find the beauty in those in-n-out pictures. because it's true, their burgers are beautiful :)