Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Birthdays!














Today is my dad's 60th birthday...a big milestone that I'm not there to celebrate with him, but I'm so excited to see him and my mom next week when they come to see us, and of course the birth of their grandaughter!



Happy Birthday Dad! We love you so much!



It's also my best friend (and sister in law's) birthday and her daughter, my niece, Kendall! It's a popular day for our family! The above picture is of Jen competing in a mud run recently...she'll probably kill me for posting that pic, but I love it and am so proud of her! It was quite a race!


Kendall is six and is our family's comic relief for sure! I love to talk to her on the phone and hear from Jen all the funny things she says and does. She is defintely her mother's daughter, a little edge but all heart and a huge smile to brighten your day!



Happy Birthday Jen and Kendall! We miss you and love you!

No comments: