Sunday, September 23, 2007

It's hard to believe...

that tomorrow I'll be holding my daughter! These past 9 months have gone by so fast. This is a day I have been waiting for what seems like a lifetime. I pictured going into labor unexpectedly and rushing to the hospital, ancticipating hours of labor, etc etc. Funny how life happens. Here I sit, the night before my scheduled C-Section...i know we will have a daughter, her name, her birthday, the time she will be born - everything is so planned! Ironic since the last year of our lives has been nothing but planned - bought a house we hadn't planned on, got pregnant without planning on it happening so soon, maybe a plan for once is good for us!

Thanks to everyone for all of your thoughts, prayers and funny comments! We'll keep you posted over the next few days!

2 comments:

Tami said...

I remember having the same thoughts when they scheduled to induce me. I just realized that it didn't matter how it happened, I'd still have my baby in my arms. I'm definitely praying for y'all today!

Laura said...

We can't wait to see her! Dan was just sure you'd go into labor on Saturday so she would share his birthday, but it was not to be =). Hope everything went smoothly !